Saturday, September 27, 2014

Life According to my iPhone

Eliza's first haircut! She was a wonderful little client. We did this when she was about 22 months.

Morning snuggles with my babies (happens daily)! I'm a lucky momma.

Eliza modeling on a bike at the bike shop downtown. She loves bikes like her Papa!

First trip to the new library in downtown Lawrence.

Already onto our second double stroller. Sold the City Mini in exchange for the BOB. :)

A typical evening with Eliza. Princess high heels with a diaper on. 


Date night with Will at the Auburn-KState
game.


Pool time with the kiddos at the indoor aquatic center. Eliza is becoming quite the little water bug!


Eliza working at mommas desk and wearing my running watch. :)

KU Homecoming was last weekend so the family wore their jayhawks!

And I took the kids to the homecoming parade on Friday! Eliza loved the band music.




1 comment: