Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weldon {5 Months Old}

Although Weldon is actually closer to 7 months now I'm still going to post this draft I started many weeks ago...

Time is going by so fast with two children! I have fallen behind on the updates so I'll just begin with a recap of the last couple months!

Weldon has gone through a serious growth spurt recently! I only have his stats as of his 4 month check up but I know he's grown a lot since!


Around 3.5 months he started doing some long stretches of sleep at night (yay!) and then at 4 months he hit a major sleep regression (boo!). I'm talking back to sleeping like a newborn (up every 2.5-3 hours). He was definitely growing a lot during that time and needed the extra milk. He's still not sleeping through the night but he is stretching his nights out again (usually sleeping 4-5 hours at a time). I know he'll be sleeping through the night soon it just feel like so far away when you are in the midst of getting little sleep.

Weldon is still a champ at taking the bottle. He usually gets 2 bottles a day but that's about to jump to 4 bottles when he starts daycare on Monday. Most of his bottles are 1/2 breast milk 1/2 formula. He's a hungry boy!

I have tried rice cereal with him twice now and he really seems to like it. I also tried avocado in a mesh teether and he really loved that!

I can't believe I have two sitting in a highchair now!

Weldon has recently moved into Size 3 diapers (the same size Eliza wears-- at 2 years old)! He's wearing 9 month pajamas and mostly 6-12 month clothing.

Weldon is such a sweet and smiley boy! He is very low-key and easy going. His favorite activities right now are-- tummy time (which is soon to turn into crawling!), the exersaucer, and the doorway jumper. Weldon really loves music too! It always seems to keep him happy or calm him down when he's fussy.




I absolutely love having a baby boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment