Monday, June 23, 2014

Weldon {3 Months Old}

Well this is a few weeks late...

I absolutely adore having a little boy! I honestly wasn't sure how much I would like it after having a girl but it is so different and oh so wonderful!! This little boy completely melts my heart and I just adore him!

He is so easy going but also loves a schedule. He's still on a 3 hour cycle during the day (boy loves to eat!) and sleeping 5-6 hour stretches at night. Last week he even slept from 9-5am!! I felt so rested the next day. Hoping that starts happening more and more!

It's crazy how big he already is!! He is a long and lean baby. Weldon is already wearing mostly 3-6 and 6 month clothing. He is still in Size 2 diapers. I will find out his measurements in a few weeks at his 4 month appointment.

Weldon has started rolling over (both ways). He is still mostly sleeping on his back or on his side. I love when they start sleeping on their tummys (a better night sleep)! I am finding that Weldon really prefers sucking his thumb to a pacifier. The pacifier does calm him down but when he is in his crib he often sucks his thumb. 

Weldon is also starting to find his voice and is "talking" with me now. I love his little squeals and laughter! He is full of smiles all the time and I just adore it!

Having our little man in our lives is such a joy! Some days we even like to coordinate! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on your blog today, and you are absolutely precious! And that little baby boy of yours is absolutely adorable! Those eyes!!! I love how y'all coordinate! How sweet! And I cannot believe you had a baby three months ago!!!! You look amazing!

    xo,
    Brittney Marie
    http://www.prettylittlepursuits.com

    ReplyDelete