Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Date Night {Wedding}

Will and I had our first big date night since Weldon was born. I love my children oh so much but I sure did enjoy an evening away.

Will and I went to a friend's wedding in Kansas City. I really liked the venue and the food was delicious, catered by Oklahoma Joes BBQ.

It was really fun to get dressed up too! The dress I wore is from our rehearsal dinner (5 years ago)! It was actually the first time I wore it since then too.

Me and my handsome date!

My delicious plate of food! :)

We ended the night with some fun dancing too! So thankful for a night out with my husband!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that dress...you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of you fabulous! I agree the dress is beautiful and Will definitely looks like a college professor wearing a bowtie!

    ReplyDelete