Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weldon {2 Months Old}

It's so hard to believe 2 months have passed since Weldon arrived!  

Our bubba-boy is such a delightful baby! I feel very blessed to have had two healthy "easy" babies. It can be hard enough to adjust to life with an easy newborn. :)

Weldon sleeps well, eats great and is interacting with us now! 

Weldon's sleep routine usually goes something like this:

6/6:30am: Wakeup and Eat
Play
8/8:15 Nap
9:15/30 Eat
Play
10:45/11 Nap
12:15/30 Eat
Play
1:30 Nap
3:15/30 Eat
Play
4:15/30 Nap
5:15 Eat
Play
7 Eat and Sleep 
10pm Dream Feed and then right back to bed. He usually wakes just once a night now to eat-- between 1:30-2:30.

Weldon is such a Cunningham man-- he usually has a grumpy face or a skeptical look (but is actually very happy)! When Weldon does smile he has the sweetest little grin I've ever seen! He also has an adorable coo.

Weldon is quite the growing boy (so much bigger than Eliza at this age)! Just last week when I took him to the doctor he weighed 11 lbs. I took him to the doctor for his 2 month check up yesterday and his current stats are:

Weight: 11lbs 12oz (50%)
Height: 23.25 inches (62%)

It's so much fun having this little man in our lives. I think I'm starting to get the hang of having two children now. I am pretty sure (for me!) adding a second child was harder than going from zero to one. :) 

I am also getting more and more comfortable taking them both out to run errands by myself. 

We are heading to Charleston, SC in about a week for a vacation with my family! It will be our first trip as a family of 4-- which will include airplane travel. Wish us luck! 


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog , The baby is lookin very cute. Its called a complete family.
    Mauritius Honeymoon

    ReplyDelete