Monday, March 3, 2014

Baby Weldon Update...

Apparently too many women are having babies in Lawrence today because I got a call from the hospital this morning saying that my induction appointment was being bumped back. Talk about a bummer! 

At first that meant my 7:30 appointment was going to be later in the day but when I called back at 9 to get an update they told me that it was too busy and my induction needed to be rescheduled for Wednesday! Now I know that 2 days doesn't seem like much but when you are past your due date and you were really expecting your baby to come early two days seems like forever!! Not to mention our parents already drove and flew out here.

I'm praying that Weldon decides to come on his own either tonight or tomorrow. If not, it looks like we will meet him on Wednesday... unless our appointment gets bumped again. My doctor definitely won't let me go past March 8 but oh my goodness I don't know if I have the patience for that!

In the meantime, I'm trying to get some good rest and enjoy time with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment