Thursday, February 27, 2014

40 Weeks...

Well, I've officially been pregnant longer with Weldon than Eliza. I am 40 weeks 1 day today and oh so ready to meet our son!


I'm scheduled for an induction tomorrow morning so if nothing happens before then we get to meet our son tomorrow! 

My parents and Will's dad are here to keep Eliza and celebrate Weldon's arrival! Eliza is loving all the attention.

During this "extra time"  Will and I have been having a blast with Miss Eliza. She is such a fun and sweet girl-- always making us laugh.




We have taught her to call Weldon "Bubba" since Weldon is a mouthful for a 17 month old. I don't think she's really aware that things are about to change quite a bit around here but I do think she is going to be a wonderful big sister!

Beginning of pregnancy to the end...


No comments:

Post a Comment