Sunday, January 26, 2014

Blog Sale: Shoes

I thought I'd give this blog sale thing a try. Since I'm in nesting mode I'm ready to clean out the closets!

Email me at christinecunningham100@gmail.com if you are interested in purchasing something. Shipping is $5 and I'll combine items. Also I will invoice through Paypal.

Happy shopping! 

Kate Spade sandals. Size 8. $40



BCBG wedges bought from TJ Maxx, size 7. Worn once for a wedding. $25


Ann Taylor sandals, size 6.5. Only worn a few times. $30




Nine West camel suede, size 6.5. Only worn a few times. $25




BCBG black pumps, size 7. Love these shoes but just don't wear heels anymore! $35



Kate Spade black suede sandals, size 8. Only worn once. $50




MODA Peep-toe wedges, size 7. $25



SOLD Coach Rainboots, size 7. $40

2 comments:

  1. So nice post and gorgeous shoe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    i like the rainboats for this rainy season..'
    europe tour packages

    ReplyDelete