Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Tea

The women's ministry at our church hosts an annual Christmas Tea. This was my first time to attend and I'm so glad I went. My friend, April, and I hosted a table-- meaning we decorated a table and invited other friends to our table. All the tables are decorated differently and beautifully.

Below is the center table with a variety of delicious desserts!



This is our table-- it had a rustic and gold theme.



I named this the "Fancy Nancy" table-- decorated with pearls and gold accents.


Two very traditional Christmas tables.



And then some other cute tables...




Our table filled with lovely ladies!


A lady from our church spoke to us about the anticipation of Christmas and the need to Be Still during the advent season. I really enjoyed the message shared with us and an afternoon with friends!

1 comment:

  1. Christie, This is a great event to have at your church. The school I taught at in Houston had a Regnum Christi group that did this in our school, which was a Regnum Christi school. (Regnum Christi is a lay apostolate for lay member of the Catholic Church. It is not a parish run organization, but is a worldwide organization with many groups in various parts of the country.) Anyway, they did a beautiful job, as y'all did there. It was so neat to see all the different themes and colors and ideas. What a wonderful way to fellowship with other women of your church in such a beautiful way. I am inspired to get something like this started in our diocese. My head is spinning with ideas! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to your "growing" family!
    God bless!
    Wendy (Bogner) Caccia

    ReplyDelete