Saturday, October 5, 2013

Shopping Date

Will took me on a perfect date last night after finding out baby #2 is a boy!

We went to Chick-fil-a, a pregnancy craving, for dinner and then did some boy shopping! 

At first I kept being drawn to the girl stuff... I love some girl clothes! We managed to find some handsome things for our little man though. 

Our first stop for boys clothing was Cabela's (the massive hunting store)! He is Will's son... so we had to buy him some baby camo. :)


Then it was my turn to shop for our little guy.




Where do y'all like to shop for boys clothes? These are all the Little Me brand. Of course I can't wait to put Eliza and baby boy in matching smocked outfits too! 

Back to our date... We finished up by seeing the new movie Gravity, my choice! It was definitely an action packed movie and good entertainment for the evening, not sure I have to see it again though.

Thanks Will for a really great date! I loved celebrating the gift of our son with you!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Christine! Love the outfits you have already purchased! I buy most of Thomas' clothes from Zulily, Facebook sales, Shrimp & Grits Kids, and Little English. Bella Bliss has cute play clothes, too. Can't wait to see all of the cute things you find!

    ReplyDelete