Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Baby #2: Gender Prediction

Friday is the big day! I can hardly wait for 8 am to arrive! I'm such a planner that I get SO excited to find out the gender of our babies!


I really feel like this baby is a BOY. Will thinks we are having another GIRL. We will be so thrilled either way!

I asked our family and some friends for their prediction. According to them Team BOY is in the lead 9-6.

My Mom: Boy
My Dad: Boy
Will's Mom: Girl
Will's Dad: Boy
Will's Sibilings (x4): Girl
My friends with the exception of 1 (Sarah): Boy

I will post the news on Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. I guess I'm the outsider in the friend group! Still holding out for another girl!! Hurry up Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say boy, so that you have one of each :) But, I'm sure Eliza would love a sister, too :)

    ReplyDelete