Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend

I can't believe this is the last weekend before my baby turns 1!

I had fun taking a few pictures of my baby -- turned toddler. I think she looks like such a big girl in these pictures.


She has just recently really started liking books. She will pick out one of her favorites-- I Kissed The Baby, a Baby Animals sound book, First Numbers Books -- and come sit in your lap for you to read it. Sometimes she makes it through the whole book and other times its just a page. We love it either way!


Eliza has also just recently become more affectionate and of course we take full advantage of that! She has started cuddling and giving the best hugs and kisses! 


As you can see, Eliza absolutely loves the chair Gigi & Poppy gave her for her birthday. She definitely knows its hers and gets mad if Will and I try to sit in it. She comes over and pulls on our clothes till we move! Oh funny girl!


Birthday week is going to be full of excitement around here! It's going to be filled with much celebration, of course, and both mine and Will's dad coming to celebrate with us. 

We can't wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment