Monday, September 9, 2013

Baby Steps

It has been so fun watching Eliza take steps! About two weeks ago she took 2-3 steps to her daddy (of course I was out of the room) and did this a couple more times randomly.

Well in the last few days I think it's really starting to click for her! She is still doing a good bit of crawling but the walking is becoming more and more frequent! 


She is the cutest clumsiest little walker I have ever seen!! (I'll post a video soon.)


She likes to walk around with something in hand. Her stackable cups have been the favorite recently.


I have a feeling our busy girl is going to be in constant motion from now on! 


I love this pouty face I captured when she finally sat down. She has some personality that's for sure!


Oh, those eyes just make melt! I love my little blue-eyed baby so much!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I think we are still a bit off from walking...he's just not overly interested :)

    She looks so tiny walking!

    ReplyDelete