Thursday, August 8, 2013

Last Month

I took a little break from blogging last month so now it's time to catch up. I think a bunch of pictures is the best way to do this. 

Eliza is moving non-stop!

First experience with spaghetti, it was a hit!

Teaching Eliza to drink water from a Starbucks cup like mommy and Mimi :)

Love a baby in a diaper. On the move...

Still moving...

Will made me a delicious French toast breakfast to celebrate my 26th birthday.

Celebrating my birthday in Birmingham. We got to spend a week visiting with family and celebrated Abby & Jake's wedding!

Eliza and cousin Davy playing together 

Eliza watching TV with Uncle Luke

Granddaddy with his two grand babies!

The beautiful bride!

Me and Lindsey

Our little family

Eliza playing dress-up with granddaddy 

My parents came to Birmingham to babysit and attend the wedding!

Back in Kansas and trying to get Eliza to play Barbie UNO with me.

More to come on Miss Eliza and her 10/11 month update shortly!





1 comment:

  1. She is precious! We've missed you in blogland :)

    ReplyDelete