Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sweet Home Alabama: Part 1

Oh, it's been so good to be back in the South!

Eliza and I flew in on Saturday and spent a few nights with Will's parents. We had the best time! Eliza has so many family and friends that want to get their hands on her. She's doing really well with all of the attention. She is definitely in a mommy phase right now but she's warming up to everyone.

We have been keeping busy since we arrived...my SIL, Abby, had a wedding shower last that was so much fun! We also spent a lot of time with Will's older sister, Lindsey, and her three children and of course she received much love and affection from her Mimi and Grandad!

Eliza and cousin Davy
Eliza with her Granddad

Eliza with her Mimi and cousin Ellie Jane at the park.
Ellie Jane and Eliza
Cousins
Along with some quality family time, Eliza and I also got to see some of my good friends that live in Birmingham-- Jamie and Sarah. Living far away from my sweet friends makes me really appreciate the time we have together!

Jamie was sweet enough to drive Eliza and I to Greenville on Wednesday so we were able to spend even more time with her!

Next stop is the beach! So excited! We have the car packed and we are ready to go (just waiting on a little Eliza to wake up from her nap). 

No comments:

Post a Comment