Sunday, June 16, 2013

9 Months Old

What a fun month! We have basically been living this whole month on the move. You are getting to spend so much time with family and I just love it. You were a little overwhelmed by everyone when we first arrived but you have adjusted to all the attention now and seem to love it.

You are nonstop my darling baby! You are crawling all over the place and even mastering the steps. You knew exactly what you were doing when you approached the steps and scooted up them with no problem (of course I was right behind you).


You are pulling up on anything and everything these days! You are a lot more steady when you pull up these days then when you first started. 

This month has been a tough one for teething. Your two bottom middle teeth are coming in and so are your two top middle teeth. You have had a fever several times this month along with cold-like symptoms. I can tell you are in pain at times and just want to snuggle with me (I do love the snuggles but I hate that that you hurt).


Due to the teething and being in a new sleep environment you have been waking up once a night this whole month. It hasn't been too bad though because I feed you and you go right back to sleep. 

We are still going strong with breast feeding and I still love it. My goal is to make it to your first birthday.  I debated weaning you off of breast feeding last month but I love the bond I have with you and of course you love it so we are going to keep with it.

You are quite the eater! Whenever it is time for you to eat solids you act like you haven eaten in days! You can't get the food in your mouth fast enough. You make the cutest sounds when you eat too. You are eating mostly finger foods cut up into small pieces. Your favorites are: green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, avocado, banana, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon and peaches. 


Your 9 month doctor appointment is next week so we will find out how much you've grown the past 3 months. You are still a little baby but you have certainly grown a lot. You are still in size 2 diapers though I will likely move you into size 3 soon. You wear mostly 6-9 month clothes.

Your daddy and I enjoy every single day with you Eliza-bug. We are having the best time sharing you with our families this month. I don't know if they are going to let us go back to Kansas! 

My favorites. 
Eliza and I with Mimi
Aunt Abby
Granddaddy, Daddy and Winston all admiring Miss Eliza. 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the Magnolia Pair. Eliza is an adorable little girl who is clearly very loved. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete