Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Special Date

Will has always been a great date planner! I think what makes his dates so much fun is that he thinks through all the details...a fun experience, unique location, good food, etc. Well, on Sunday afternoon he planned a surprise date for us and it certainly did not disappoint!

He gave me a few clues throughout the week as little teasers. They were... A back porch, horses, a picture of a restaurant in a lodge-like atmosphere, casual dress (I needed to know what to wear) :). Anyways, I was excited!

I didn't find out where we were going or what we were doing until we arrived.


We spent the afternoon and evening at the Circle S Ranch. It was only 20 minutes from our house and it was the perfect place to spend a little R&R time with the hubs.






The weather on Sunday could not have been more beautiful! We strolled around the property just enjoying some quiet time together and the peaceful scenery.



The Circle S Ranch is also a  venue for weddings and receptions. Many of the touches around the property looked very Pinterest inspired.





Will also treated me to a massage at the Spa. My favorite!

Dinner was delicious. It was so nice to just sit and enjoy each other's company and have adult conversation without entertaining little miss. :) Of course after a few hours away I was ready to be reunited with Eliza. (Not sure how I'm going to spend 3 night away from her when Will and I go to NYC in July!)

Thank you Will for such a special date and for celebrating my first Mother's Day so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment