Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gigi & Poppy in Lawrence

We just had a wonderful few days with my parents! They arrived on Thursday afternoon and were so excited and ready to get their hands on Eliza!




We did some shopping, good eating, playing, and strolling...a great weekend indeed!

Eliza was so sweet with them and showed off her new skills...clapping (my favorite!), almost crawling and "dancing" in her jumper. My mom took a little video of her... (my mom thinks it's hilarious, as you can tell)!


On Sunday morning Eliza was baptized at our church in Lawrence (a separate post on that) and it was such a special day. I'm so glad my parents were here for it! We definitely missed having Will's parents and other friends present for the special occassion. We have lots of pictures and a recording of the baptism from the church to share.

It won't be too long before Gigi and Poppy get to see Eliza (and us) again. We have a beach trip in SC the first week of June, can't wait!

Thanks again for coming to spend the weekend with us! We had a wonderful time!


1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable last picture! Sounds like a wonderful weekend with the family :)

    ReplyDelete