Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend

This was the first holiday since Eliza has been born that we celebrated in Kansas as a little family of 3! Of course we missed our families but had a really nice day and weekend! The weather finally warmed up and we spent so much time outside strolling and enjoying the sunshine!

Our little bunny had a lot of fun with her first Easter basket! She was more into than I thought she would be! We had a great time watching her pull all of her goodies out of her basket. Her easter basket was actually mine when I was little and I just love it. It looks a bit old and tired from all my easter egg hunts with it but I was happy to pull it back out. Anyways, here's Eliza enjoying it!








After the Easter basket fun we went to church. We really love the church we attend here! (We are having Eliza baptized there in a few weeks.) 

Our neighbors (who also attend church with us) invited us and a few other couples over for a wonderful lunch!

Our first family Easter picture!

Eliza standing up like a big girl! This is too much for me. Please stay little! 

I am so thankful for a wonderful weekend with my sweet family!

2 comments:

  1. yay tons of goodies for the little one!! Matthew loves his blocks, they are awesome, even for bath time :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great family picture of you guys :)

    ReplyDelete