Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Home

We are home! I have never been more excited to be home. It's been a long 3 months and it feels so good to get settled again.

All of our furniture and belongings were moved out during the repairs so it has been a lot of work to unpack and reorganize everything. It's a good thing I have such a cute little helper! :)

Putting away the clothes Eliza has outgrown! 
Helping me hang up her clothes
I did have another good helper around last weekend, my dad! He came out for a few days while Will spent part of his spring break Turkey hunting and visiting his family in Alabama. (I usually never turn down a trip to Birmingham but I am so ready to be in one place for more than 3 weeks that I stayed put!) It was so fun having my dad/ Eliza's Poppy out for a visit! Eliza and I put him to work while he was here. Thank you for all you did! We can't wait for you and Gigi to come back next month!


Eliza loves lounging with her Poppy!
 Will is home now and we have a few projects to work on before school starts back. I am so thankful to be home and get back into a regular routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment