Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Springtime Snow

It's Spring and we just got 5 inches of snow! I think I've seen more snow in the last month than I've seen in my whole life. I'm hopeful this is our last snow and we can look forward to sunny and warm temperatures coming soon!

Here's a view from our window today...


It certainly doesn't look like spring around here. :(

Eliza and I had a fun and relaxing Sunday just hanging out in the house. I know she's only 6 months old but I love that we can "play" with her now. She's so aware of everything around her and she especially loves to watch Winston run around the house!

Trying to get Winston
All of that playing worked up an appetite for some snacks... waffle wheel puffs are a new favorite.



And bananas...

And so is the sippy cup.

At Eliza's doctor appointment on Friday we learned that our active little girl is a whopping 13 pounds 5 ounces. Putting her in the 6th percentile for weight. Her doctor said she looks great and is healthy, just little!

Me and my itty bitty are hoping that the spring weather we are used to is coming soon so we can play, stroll and swing outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment