Sunday, February 10, 2013

Everywhere but Home

We have been very much on the go lately... not necessarily by choice. It's hard to believe that it's been 2 months since we have been out of our house! I'm so ready for some consistency in our life. Thankfully Eliza just goes with the flow so it's just me and Will desiring the normalcy of living in our house, being in Kansas and our days being more routine. Eliza is either doing this:


 Or this:

Love when she falls asleep in my arms!
The Oread hotel continues to be our place of residence, going on 7 weeks. Hopefully just another couple of weeks until we are in our "new" home. In the meantime, we made an unexpected trip to Alabama last week to be with Will's family. While Will is still in Birmingham, I am visiting my parents in Greenville with Eliza for the week. It is wonderful to have the help of my parents in addition to more living space.

Cousins playing together
Enjoying the beautiful weather in Alabama
Poppy reading to Eliza
While it's tough being out of our house for such a long time we are thankful to spend time with both of our families!

No comments:

Post a Comment