Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Under the Weather

Sunday night was a rough night for our family. Eliza started mostly sleeping through the night in the last week and then Sunday night she was up for extended periods 5 times! Will and I both woke up feeling a bit exhausted.

What we realized when we all woke up was that Eliza had her first cold. Poor little thing! It made me feel bad for letting her cry during parts of the night.

We are on day 3 of this cold and it has now been passed along to me. I must say she is more of a trooper than her momma is! I'm not too smiley when I'm feeling bad and she just keeps giving us tons of sweet smiles. Like this one after her bath last night.


In other news, I saw my first snowfall of the season this morning. It was more like a dusting that I'm used to in South Carolina than a good mid-western snow but it was still pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment