Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cereal Love

After Eliza's 4 month appointment a couple of weeks ago, her doctor gave us the go ahead to start rice cereal. I really can't believe she's already old enough for this and was sure she wasn't going to be interested in it (especially after our dilemma with bottle-taking) but was excited to try it out.

Well, oh my goodness! Eliza LOVES to eat! Here she is with her first couple of spoonfuls of rice cereal.


Our make-shift high chair :)
And just so you can see how much she loves it, here's a little video of her eating and talking (and Will calling our dog Eliza) :)


Right now, we are feeding her a small amount of rice cereal or oatmeal twice a day + a veggie once a day. We introduced her to carrots last week and she liked them okay. Today we are introducing her to peas. I think we will introduce a fruit next-- maybe bananas?


So glad you are a good eater Miss Eliza! Your daddy and I enjoy spoon feeding you.

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she LOVED it!! my little guy hated rice cereal, we used bananas :)!! I love those bibs, they make things easier!! :)

    ReplyDelete