Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hospital Visitors

Eliza is very very loved by both sets of grandparents! Once Will and I found out that we weren't leaving the hospital till we had our girl, we called them (around 3:30 am on Sunday) and told them it was time! My parents and Will's arrived in Kansas right around the time Eliza was born (flying in from Alabama and South Carolina).

Our hospital room was filled with so much joy when our parents arrived! Eliza is the first grandchild to my parents (I'm an only child) and the third to Will's parents.

My parents seeing and holding their grand daughter for the first time. :)



And Will's parents meeting Eliza!


Such a glorious day!


I just can't get enough of her! We are completely in love!

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, Christine! And you look great! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! She is so precious!! Cherish this time, it goes by so fast, my little guy is already a month and 1/2 old ahhh. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete