Thursday, September 20, 2012

Eliza Burke Cunningham

Eliza was born on Monday September 17 at 12:27 pm.

6 lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long
Our hearts are so full of love for our daughter! We are so thankful to God for this most precious gift. I can't stop thinking about how amazing it is that God knitted this beautiful child together in my body and has now entrusted us to her!


"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you,  for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:13-14


After spending two nights in the hospital we are now at home loving on and learning about our sweet girl!

Thank you for all the prayers during labor and delivery (and the continued prayers as we adjust to being parents).


Of course I will share many more pictures and stories over the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Congratulations! I hope everything went smoothly. She is a doll, can't wait to see more pictures. Welcome to motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete