Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blog Followers

I'm having so much fun with this blog (especially now that Eliza is here!) and I want to keep friends and family up to date with Eliza and our journey into parenthood.

With that being said, I wanted to give you a couple of different options for staying updated on posts, etc.

1. You can follow my blog. Click on the icon on the right that says Join This Site.

2. You can follow my blog through email. Input your email address in the box below Follow by Email and you will receive updates directly to your email.

3. I made a Facebook page for Our Traveling Nest. If you go to that page you can "Like" it and then you will be notified when I've updated the blog. I have previously been doing this on my personal Facebook page but I don't want to make my page or the news feed full of blog posts. (I'll be posting enough pictures of Eliza!)

No comments:

Post a Comment