Friday, September 14, 2012

39 Weeks

How Far Along? 39 Weeks 0 Days.
Size of Baby? A Watermelon! 
Maternity Clothes? Yes, though my "uniform" recently has been comfy yoga pants and Target's Liz Lange Maternity tank tops 
Weight Gain? Still 34 pounds (the weight gain hit a plateau this week! i think this means Eliza is going to be here soon!)
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? Eliza, EB, little Butterbean
Movement? Still rolling around a lot! I took a video of it on my iPhone one evening, she looks like she's trying to break out!
Sleep? Not so good this week. I wake up in the middle of the night so excited to meet Eliza and can't go back to sleep.
Food Cravings? The past couple days I've reverted back to my 1st trimester diet of bread and cheese... nothing really sounds good to me (even sweets!)
What I Miss? Nothing, just getting VERY excited to meet our little girl. 
Symptoms? Leg cramps, irregular contractions, lots of excitement!
Belly Button? Poking out. 
Best Moment of the Week? I really love these weekly appointments at the end of pregnancy because it's fun to hear about the progress that Eliza is making and that we will be meeting her very soon (can you tell I'm ready to meet her??) I'm also really looking forward to a date night with my sweet husband tonight -- going out to dinner, watching a girly movie at home, and a foot rub! (A perfect night to me!)

1 comment:

  1. hey!! I had that same "uniform" for a few months too!!! praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete