Monday, September 10, 2012

38 Weeks

How Far Along? 38 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A Pumpkin. (And it looks like I have one in my belly!)
Maternity Clothes? Yes and so ready for more variety with my regular wardrobe. 
Weight Gain? 34 pounds (yes, I gained 3 pounds in 1 week! how is that even possible? my doctor assures me it's okay and that it's mostly water weight...) 
Stretch Marks? Nope.
Gender? Miss Eliza Burke Cunningham
Movement? All the time! She loves to roll around the most at night and has kept me up or woken me up several times this week. Guess I better get used to this!
Sleep? Most nights are still really good although there have been a few recently when I've randomly woken up at 3 or 4 in the morning wide awake.
Food Cravings? Sweets and pumpkin bread, muffins, lattes -- it's just that time of year!
What I Miss? Nothing, just getting VERY excited to meet our little girl. 
Symptoms? Very frequent trips to the little girls room and tiredness. 
Belly Button? Poking out. 
Best Moment of the Week? Having an ultrasound at my appointment on Thursday. Despite my 34 pound weight gain my belly is measuring small so my doctor wanted to do a growth ultrasound to make sure everything looked good. It did! Eliza is just probably going to be a little string bean, I'm okay with that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment