Monday, September 3, 2012

37 Weeks

How Far Along? 37 Weeks 3 Days. We have a full term baby now!!
Size of Baby? A Winter Melon
Maternity Clothes? Yes. I can't wait for my fall wardrobe-- no longer dressing with my belly in mind... but then I'll have to start dressing for nursing Miss Eliza.
Weight Gain? 31 pounds! Oh my... 
Stretch Marks? No, so thankful.
Gender? GIRL!
Movement? Lots of rolls and strong movements. She's definitely almost out of room in there!
Sleep? Not so great this week. Apparently I'm snoring a lot (this is what Will tells me) and I just can't seem to get comfortable. I actually woke up at 3:30 Sunday morning and didn't fall back asleep till 5. Maybe it's my body's way of preparing me for sleepless nights in the weeks to come. :)
Food Cravings? The usual...fruit and sweets. I did have my first Pumpkin Spice Latte (decaf) this weekend, so delicious! I thought it was appropriate since we are now in September. 
What I Miss? Running! I get so jealous every time I see someone out running. I'm so excited about running with Eliza, she's going to be my little running buddy. 
Symptoms? A sore and tired body most days! I'm also still very much in "nesting" mode and want everything to be clean and ready to go when Eliza decides it's time to come. 
Belly Button? Outie.
Best Moment of the Week? Hitting the 37 week mark! I can't believe we are already here. These next few weeks are going to be filled with much anticipation and excitement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment