Friday, August 3, 2012

Work Week

I had a quiet week at home by myself. Will took off for Quincy, IL on Monday morning to do some work and "play" on their hunting land. While I worked during the day, Winston and I had projects to complete in the evenings.

Well actually, Winston did this...

While I painted this...
This table used to be a light teal (which I loved) but it just didn't match the decor in Will's man cave. :)

Speaking of the man cave, it's about done. There are now a variety of Will's trophies hanging on the walls and Will has settled into his office/at-home study. I'm so thankful our house has this space for him (although I join him down there quite often).



Another project of the week was washing Miss Eliza's clothes. I know I may be a little early washing all of her clothes but I was overly excited to do it AND I want to be prepared!

The sweetest & pinkest pile of laundry I've ever done. 

In other news, Target has the cutest soap dispenser designed by Orla Kiely. I couldn't resist because it is  covered in all of my favorite colors. It's now sitting by our kitchen sink. 

Will is on his way back to Lawrence now and I look forward to having a quiet weekend with him. But I do have a few projects for him to help me complete! Sunday afternoon is going to be a fun one for us-- a Babycare workshop at the hospital where we are going to learn some of the basics of caring for our little one! I can't wait!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Awww it's so fun to wash those itty bitty clothes!! And I loved seeing some familiar ones in that pile:). Makes me happy you can use them! Oh and I love the table too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing the teeny tiny laundry. It doesn't feel like a chore at all! Your house is looking good, can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete