- Finding out that I was pregnant!
- Sharing the news with our parents-- I don't think I'll ever forget how sweet it was telling my parents that they were going to be grandparents!
- Hearing our baby's heart beat for the first time
- Having our first ultrasound
- Having pneumonia the first few weeks of pregnancy
- Nausea for about 5 weeks
- Fainting at Stein Mart
- Feeling like myself again
- Working out regularly
- Having an appetite
- Finding out the gender of Baby C
- Starting to actually look like I was pregnant
- Baby Showers!
- Foot rubs from Will!
- Spider veins on my legs (unfortunately these have only gotten worse...)
- Switching doctors because of our move to Kansas (this was probably one of the most stressful things of my whole pregnancy)
- Setting up Eliza's nursery
- Nearing the time when we get to meet our little girl!
- A prenatal massage (from some sweet friends for my birthday!)
- More foot rubs from Will...so thankful for these! (and all of his support during pregnancy)
- The return of tiredness and the need for afternoon naps
- Little motivation to exercise (this drives me crazy because I LOVE working out and being in shape)
- Having a sore/achy body (that's obviously not from working out) :)
- Craving sweets (and giving into it). Will would probably consider this a positive thing because he's been getting more sweets than normal too...
And since I actually worked out today (not just put on workout clothes) I thought I'd document that...