Thursday, August 16, 2012

Eliza's Nursery!

I've been thinking about our little girl's nursery for quite awhile! Several months ago I posted my nursery inspiration board and I think I stayed right on track with it. This was by FAR the most fun room that I've ever decorated! Will thinks the room is beyond girly. :) I can't wait to spend hours on end with our sweet Eliza in here!




And a few details of the room. (I think this is what makes decorating a nursery so fun!)


Can you tell that I love her name and monogram? :) 


I'm so happy with the end result. Now I'm just excitedly awaiting her arrival!

2 comments:

  1. Nursery is adorable! I am sure you are so glad to have everything in place in her nursery. I know there was probably a feeling of being "unsettled" when you were moving! Getting so close to her arrival :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the beautiful furniture?

    ReplyDelete