Monday, August 27, 2012

36 Weeks


Will is so very patient with me every week when we take these pictures!
Thought I'd share all my different poses this week. So cheesy, I know!
How Far Along? 36 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A Honeydew.
Maternity Clothes? Of course. 
Weight Gain? Not sure. Our scale is broken but I'll find out at my doctor appointment tomorrow.
Stretch Marks? Nothing. But I have plenty of lovely veins on my legs to make up for it. :)
Gender? GIRL!
Movement? Strong jabs and hiccups several times a day. 
Sleep? Oh, this has been alright. I'm trying to sleep as much as I can but I toss and turn a lot. 
Food Cravings? Watermelon & Peaches! These are staples in my diet. 
What I Miss? I'm not really missing anything today. I actually really love being pregnant (most days)!
Symptoms? Some pain with my sciatic nerve-- definitely not a highlight of pregnancy. 
Belly Button? Outie.
Best Moment of the Week? Well, I had so much fun having maternity pictures taken on Thursday! I'm really glad we decided to get them done, even if we just do it this one time. 

We had a very low-key weekend so I "played" in Eliza's room and set-up a few items. Can't wait to meet our little butter bean!!

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable in your pictures this week...love that shirt! Its getting very close :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much longer!! I can't wait to see your precious girl. You look beautiful and I love the anticipation of a first baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to be "playing" a lot in that nursery soon!!!

    Love,
    Aunt Em

    ReplyDelete