Monday, August 20, 2012

35 Weeks

How Far Along? 35 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A Coconut.
Maternity Clothes? Yes, dresses are my favorite! 
Weight Gain? 26 pounds (feeling very pregnant and a little chunky...)
Stretch Marks? Not yet.
Gender? GIRL!
Movement? Frequent rolls and jabs. I feel her elbows in my side almost daily. 
Sleep? Pretty good-- with lots of flipping throughout the night. (And Will says I'm snoring too...)
Food Cravings? Still loving the sweets (made a peach cobbler on Saturday!) but doing my best to eat lots of fruits and veggies.
What I Miss? Having my old (non-achy) body back! :) 
Symptoms? Continuing to experience occasional Braxton Hicks contractions this week. 
Belly Button? An outie. 
Best Moment of the Week? It's one I'm looking forward to this week... maternity pictures with a local photographer in Lawrence on Thursday! I went back & forth deciding whether or not to get these done but decided in the end to do it. Maybe we'll just get them done with this first baby. :) We also scheduled a newborn session with this same photographer for 1-2 weeks after Eliza's arrival. Can't believe we are down to the last month!!

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting time for you and your hubby!! Enjoy these last few weeks as a couple maybe even squeeze in a couple extra "date nights". Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl!! <3

    ReplyDelete