Monday, August 6, 2012

33 Weeks

How Far Along? 33 Weeks 3 Days!
Size of Baby? A Honeydew or a Durian. (I can't say I've ever heard of this before.)
Maternity Clothes? Yes, I had to breakdown and get a couple of maternity tanks from Target because my belly was outgrowing my regular ones. 
Weight Gain? 25 pounds.
Stretch Marks? Not yet. 
Gender? Eliza Burke Cunningham
Movement? She's wiggling away as I type this post. I think I'm really going to miss these sweet movements. 
Sleep? It's still been great! So thankful. I did nap a couple of days this week. 
Food Cravings? More sweets! I am doing my best to eat healthy most of the time so I can splurge on the sweets I've been craving. 
What I Miss? Good workouts and long runs. I can't wait to take Eliza on runs with me in the BOB stroller!
Symptoms? Tiredness & leg cramps (oh my goodness, these hurt so much!) 
Belly Button? It's an outie! 
Best Moment of the Week? Overall, I'd say just nearing the end of pregnancy (though I've loved being pregnant) and meeting our daughter in about 6 weeks!! Having her nursery all set up, clothes washed, baby class completed...I'm just excited and ready to meet Eliza!

3 comments:

  1. Christine - I am loving following your journey. You're just the most precious pregnant girl ever & it looks like y'all are doing great - even with all the major changes! Congrats to you -- can't wait to see pictures of this sweet girl when she comes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are pretty much the cutest pregnant person ever! And I agree about feeling baby's sweet movements. I always miss that after pregnancy. It's one of the things that has helped me through multiple pregnancies :)

    ReplyDelete