Friday, July 6, 2012

Alive & Well

Just wanted to quickly check-in and say that Will and I made it to Lawrence, Kansas last week. We closed on the house last Friday June 29 and started moving in on Saturday afternoon.  We have been busy little bees along with my parents and Will's mom and brother for the past week! I will post pictures (many, I'm sure) of the progress we are making on the house. I'll just say that we have made at least 2 or 3 trips to Home Depot, Sherwin Williams, & Target daily for cleaning supplies, paint, paint supplies, yard equipment, etc. It's a lot of work moving into a new house but we are LOVING it.

I will also catch up on my weekly pregnancy updates over the weekend. I'm 29 weeks today! I can't believe how quickly time is moving now and that little Eliza will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Kansas! Can't wait to see pictures. I met a lady the other day whose husband got his Phd at Kansas.

    ReplyDelete