Monday, July 23, 2012

31 Weeks

How Far Along? 31 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A Pineapple!
Maternity Clothes? Mostly everything is maternity now. However, the dress I'm wearing above is from my "regular" wardrobe.
Weight Gain? I haven't been on the scale in awhile but I'd guess around 25-26 pounds.
Stretch Marks? Still looking good but I'm finally getting bigger...so who knows?
Gender? Sweet Baby Girl!
Movement? More than ever! It's so fun feeling and watching her move my stomach around!
Sleep? It's been great recently.
Food Cravings? Smoothies!
What I Miss? My regular exercise routine. I was exercising 4-5 times a week till about 3 weeks ago when we moved and since then I've been considering all the cleaning and moving around the house as exercise. Later today I'm going to try out my first-ever Water Aerobics class and see how that goes. :)
Symptoms? I learned what my sciatic nerve is last week! Oh my goodness, I have never been in so much constant pain before. Thankfully the pain only lasted for about 12 hours but it was terrible. I learned about a few exercises/stretches to help relieve the pain so I'll be prepared the next time it strikes.
Belly Button? It's officially an outie. 
Best Moment of the Week? Celebrating my 25th birthday with my husband in our new hometown and enjoying a delicious meal from our favorite restaurant in Lawrence-- Freestate Brewery.

1 comment:

  1. B!!! OMGosh you are so precious :) I cannot believe you're so close now to meeting little Eliza. Your blog has quickly become one of my top 3 that I check, well more often than I should, and I am just so happy everything is going so well for you. Best wishes to you and Will as you embark on the parenthood chapter. xoxo - Bug

    ReplyDelete