Monday, July 16, 2012

30 Weeks


How Far Along? 30 Weeks 3 Days. Less than 10 weeks till we meet Eliza!
Size of Baby? A Cucumber.
Maternity Clothes? Yes! In fact many of my staple maternity items are not fitting anymore. I guess I will be wearing many of the same outfits over the next 2 months. I'll be looking forward to my "regular" fall clothes post delivery!
Weight Gain? 24 pounds.
Stretch Marks? Still looking good in this department. 
Gender? Miss EB!
Movement? All the time and I can tell her kicks and punches are getting stronger. 
Sleep? It was been wonderful lately! I'm sleeping so hard and Will tells me I'm often snoring. (Sorry!)
Food Cravings? Same as it has been... fruit, smoothies, lemonade, etc.
What I Miss? Seeing my toes when I look down at the ground. :) 
Symptoms? A tired body by mid-afternoon and occasional leg cramps.
Belly Button? Poking out most of the time.
Best Moment of the Week? Traveling to SC for Ali & Andrew's wedding! I also got to spend some quality time with two of my college buddies, Valerie & Jennifer!
Left: Had a great time staying with Valerie and shopping the baby stores in Columbia.
Right: Jennifer (my 2) and I at the wedding dressed (unintentionally) in our coral dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment