Monday, July 9, 2012

28/29 Weeks

How Far Along? 29 Weeks 3 Days. Can't believe I'm already in the 3rd trimester ...woohoo!
Size of Baby? An Acorn Squash
Maternity Clothes? Yes! I'm wearing mostly cotton dresses because it's been over 100 since we arrived in Kansas!
Weight Gain? 23 pounds.
Stretch Marks? No... but I am starting to get spider veins on my legs...lovely!
Gender? GIRL!
Movement? Lots of it. Especially at night when I get in bed.
Sleep? Great...I've been so tired when I get in bed every night that I'm sleeping wonderfully.
Food Cravings? Fruit and smoothies.
What I Miss? Not too much.
Symptoms? I'm still feeling great.
Belly Button? Poking out a little bit.
Best Moment of the Week? Moving into our new home in Lawrence, KS! Painting Eliza's nursery and starting to get things set-up in her room! I'll have pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment