Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Showered with Love

On Sunday we celebrated the upcoming arrival of Miss Eliza! Will's aunts graciously hosted the beautiful baby shower in Birmingham. My parents travelled from Greenville for the special occasion too! 

Left: Eliza's Gigi & Mimi
Column: Gigi & the baby bump, sweet friends, Will's aunts (the hostesses)

I am so thankful for the family and friends who came to celebrate Eliza and showered her with many wonderful gifts! I had such a fun time being with everyone and thinking about my sweet girl arriving in just a couple more months!

Top Left: Monogrammed gown from Mimi
Top Right: My niece, Ellie Jane, helping me open gifts.
Bottom Left: Baby Carhartts from Eliza's daddy!
Bottom Right: Baby Shower Invitation design turned into nursery decor! Thanks Jordans!
Loving my little ones sweet cotton gowns!

Everything at the shower was so beautiful and girly! My mother-in-law picked out a beautiful cake with Eliza's monogram on it. :) My sister-in-law, Lindsey, made the flower arrangements and Will's aunts prepared a delicious spread of food. 


Many thanks to Abby for taking all the pictures and capturing these sweet memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment