Thursday, June 21, 2012

Showered with Love in Tuscaloosa

Last Saturday my friends in Tuscaloosa showered me and Eliza with love! The shower was held at Perry's house and many of the friends I have made at our church attended. Perry has such a lovely home so I always enjoy a reason to be there!

Perry, Mary Grace, and Nita were the gracious hostesses of the shower. (Unfortunately, I hardly have any pictures from this shower because I always rely on my SIL for that!) I do, however, have a picture of the lovely flowers they arranged. Aren't they beautiful?


And here are a couple with some friends who came to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Eliza!

Left: We are all mommas-to-be :)
Right: Allie & I are just 3 days apart. 
Although Will and I are moving away from Tuscaloosa in a little less than a week, we are so thankful for the friendships we have made and the church we belong to! Thank you for showering us with love on this particular day and during the two years we lived in Tuscaloosa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment