Monday, June 25, 2012

27 Weeks

How Far Along? 27 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A Rutabaga.
Maternity Clothes? Yes. 
Weight Gain? 23 pounds. 
Stretch Marks? Not yet. 
Gender? Eliza Burke Cunningham 
Movement? Yes, she is constantly in motion!
Sleep? I've had some good nights along with a few bad ones this week. I don't have any problem falling asleep but when I wake up around 3 or 4 in the morning to use the bathroom I haven't been able to sleep well the rest of the night. It's made for a few long days this week. 
Food Cravings? Refreshing drinks-- lemonade, limeade, etc.
What I Miss? Sleeping with just one pillow. There's hardly room for Will in the bed with the mound of pillows I have next to me. I just remind him that we only have 13 weeks to go! :) 
Symptoms? A sore body! We have been doing a lot of packing around here and although I'm not lifting any heavy items it's a lot bending over and moving around. 
Belly Button? It's almost an outie!
Best Moment of the Week? Passing my glucose test last Monday. I was well-below the threshold but I was worried with all the sweets I had on Sunday that I might not... The orange sugary drink wasn't as terrible as I heard but I'm glad I won't be drinking it again anytime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment