Monday, June 18, 2012

26 Weeks

How Far Along? 26 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A Head of Lettuce.

Maternity Clothes? Mostly although the dress pictured above is non-maternity. Thanks Momma C for the cute dress!
Weight Gain? 22 pounds.
Stretch Marks? Not yet...
Gender? GIRL!
Movement? Of course! I know she's sleeping a lot but it seems like this girl is always on the move! 
Sleep? It's been wonderful this week. Sleeping 9-10 hours most nights with just one trip to the bathroom. 
Food Cravings? Still really enjoying a variety of fruit-- peaches, strawberries, watermelon, grapes, blueberries, etc.
What I Miss? I really can't think of anything this week.
Symptoms? Feeling great.
Belly Button? About the same.
Best Moment of the Week? Celebrating Eliza with good friends from my church in Tuscaloosa! And Will getting to hear Eliza's heartbeat just by putting his ear on my belly! Guess that's something I won't be able to try. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment