Monday, June 11, 2012

25 Weeks

How Far Along? 25 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? Cauliflower. (Loving all the different food comparisons!)
Maternity Clothes? A definite yes!
Weight Gain? 20ish pounds. :)
Stretch Marks? Not yet.
Gender? GIRL!
Movement? YES, like crazy! This little girl wakes me up in the middle of the night with her movement. I do love it though!
Sleep? It's been so-so this week. I think I'm sleeping better than my sweet husband who says I keep him up with my tossing and turning and pillow snatching. ;)
Food Cravings? Homemade popsicles! I can't wait to try Steel City Pops, a new popsicle shop in Birmingham.
What I Miss? Not too much. 
Symptoms? A sore and tired body at the end of the day. I was especially tired on Saturday after bopping around some great areas of Birmingham-- Homewood, Mtn Brook & Crestline with my mom and MIL. :)
Belly Button? Poking out a little.
Best Moment of the Week? Having my first baby shower for Eliza yesterday! More to come on that special event later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment