Monday, June 4, 2012

24 Weeks

How Far Along? 24 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A Cantaloupe (Whoa, getting bigger!)
Maternity Clothes? Most definitely yes.
Weight Gain? 20 pounds and feeling great!
Stretch Marks? Still looking good in this department.
Gender? GIRL!
Movement? Yes, it continues to be more frequent and stronger. :)
Sleep? I slept so well at the beach last week and I'm feeling very well-rested!
Food Cravings? Fruits & Veggies.
What I Miss? Running like I used! I ran for the first time in several months at the beach last week and it was tough! I could really tell that I was running with an extra 20 pounds and a baby. 
Symptoms? A few leg cramps this week. 
Belly Button? Making its way out.
Best Moment of the Week? There were lots of great moments at the beach with the Cunningham's last week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment