Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Scenes From Our Week

Yesterday we got to see our sweet girl again! She was not in the best position for having her picture taken so this picture is actually from the ultrasound we had a month ago. My doctor said she's growing right on track and everything looks very healthy (great words for a momma to hear!).
Eliza posing with her hand on her head. 

When I was at Target the other day I couldn't resist this adorable (and very reasonably priced) outfit for our little one.

I'm having my first baby shower in a couple of weeks and I received my invitation yesterday!

I've been exercising regularly and still feeling great! I want to keep it up as long as I can! I noticed how much bigger my bump is getting in this workout outfit (I know I'll look back and think it's small, but it's all I know for now...)

One of my favorite outdoor activities with my husband is fishing! We decided last minute yesterday to drive to his family's farm outside of Birmingham and spend the late afternoon fishing. Will was very proud of his pregnant wife!

Will has had a few projects going on the past couple of days...
He cleaned and strung turkey spurs from this past season. You can read and watch all about his hunting season here (a blog he writes with a couple of his hunting buddies).

And organized all of his hunting/outdoor gear! I caught him resting and watching a little HGTV (guess I'm rubbing off on him?) with his piles taking over the living room. :) 

Our fur-baby, Winston, had his summer cut today!

Lastly, I'm looking forward to being in this beautiful place next week with Will's family!
Watercolor, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment