Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nursery Inspiration


I created my first Polyvore board the other day and it's my compilation of colors and ideas for Eliza's nursery. I want a very simple (and peaceful) yet girly room for our little one.

My color scheme for the nursery is light pink, coral, celery green, and white. The Dwell Studio crib sheet I found is what I'm working from (pictured below). The furniture in the room is white-- crib and dresser/changing table-- and so is the crib bedding. I found a wonderful lady on Etsy who makes a beautiful linen ruffle bumper and crib skirt, I'm very excited about it! I either want to paint the walls a light khaki or a very light pink (it depends on how many pink accents I bring into the room, I don't want too much pink). I want to have a few sweet bird items in the room too (seeing as how I've yet to tire of decorating with them). I love the pink BlaBla bird mobile, bird lamp and picture frame (all pictured below). Depending on whether the nursery has carpet or hardwoods, I'd like to put a rug down in the room both for comfort and a pop of color.

Now all we need is a home in Lawrence, Kansas!Eliza's Nursery

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. We are expecting our first child at the beginning of September! So we aren't that far apart. Your blog is cute!!

    ReplyDelete