Monday, May 21, 2012

22 Weeks

How Far Along? 22 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A Papaya. 
Maternity Clothes? Wearing mostly maternity clothes now. I bought a SUPER cute pair of shorts the other day from Motherhood Maternity-- they are bright coral! They are definitely my favorite.
Weight Gain? 16 pounds...I'm definitely starting to show now! :) 
Stretch Marks? No, and I've been using some good creams on my belly in hopes of avoiding them!
Gender? GIRL!
Movement? Lots of movement! I get so excited every time I feel her! According to some pregnancy websites, she is sleeping 12-14 hours a day and getting settled into sleep cycles.
Sleep? It has been great the last few nights. I love being back at home in our bed and getting a good nights rest. 
Food Cravings? Still really enjoying ethnic foods... it all sounds so good to me!
What I Miss? A fruity cocktail.
Symptoms? I'm still feeling great and hoping this 2nd trimester energy carries over to some of the 3rd trimester! We are moving the Kansas the first day of my 3rd trimester and there is going to be LOTS of work to do once we get there!
Belly Button? Mostly in. 
Best Moment of the Week? Continuing to feel my sweet girl move and noticing that her kicks are getting stronger! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning and I get to have another ultrasound-- that's already a highlight of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment