Monday, May 14, 2012

21 Weeks


 How Far Along? 21 Weeks 3 Days.
Size of Baby? A Pomegranate.










Maternity Clothes? Dresses are my favorite thing to wear-- especially maxi and loose comfortable ones.
Weight Gain? 14 pounds!
Stretch Marks? Not yet...
Gender? GIRL!
Movement? Yes! Eliza is moving all the time. She loves wiggling around between 4 and 5 in the morning. Glad she loves the mornings like her momma!
Sleep? Falling asleep well at night but continung to wake up very early most mornings.
Food Cravings? I've been enjoying ethnic foods (Indian, Thai, Chinese)...anything with rice.
What I Miss? I'm pretty content right now.
Symptoms? Nothing too uncomforatble but I can tell my body is expanding!
Belly Button? Still an innie but it's starting to move out.
Best Moment of the Week? This whole week has been great! I love exploring our new hometown and thinking about this being the first place little Eliza is going to live. I've also had fun shopping for our little girl this week.
I couldn't resist the ruffles and polka dots!
A sweet lullaby bunny for our baby.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your little lady to be :) I am due in August with our first little one { also a girl } , so not too far ahead in the pregnancy journey. Ironically, I was eating Thai food while reading your blog today! Great minds and cravings think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your comment on my blog and came on over to check out your blog...hope your pregnancy is going well, you look adorable! I also saw you went to Wofford...I went to PC, small world :) I look forward to following your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping over from Kelly's Korner! We have a baby girl due Sept 2, so not too far apart! Best wishes for a continued happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete